Ho Ho Hum

Monday, December 13, 2010

My mom and I took Bekah to go see Santa this weekend. She's never been brave enough to ask him for what she wants, but this year, she's been talking about the Unicorn Pillow Pet she wants so bad (apparently her one pillow pet is not enough...) and she actually told Santa that's what she wanted!


I really can't believe how big she's getting. In less than two weeks she'll be 4! Holy cow, where did the time go? I'm so glad I get so much time with her. I love that she's getting to an age where we can be friends, where she's actually really fun to hang out with!

Work is great, and I'm so glad to be back and back to normal (almost). I can make it through 8 hours easily now, and I can sit at my desk for longer periods without breaks. It's really quite nice to not feel so yucky all day.

I'm really loving our new place, and I'm slowly getting used to living alone. It's very different. It's funny, because of all the differences, only one really bothers me, and that's having no one to talk to. I miss having someone to bounce ideas off of, or just chat with when I'm bored. That's kinda lonely. But other than that, I really love the autonomy and the freedom of being by myself. Also? Huge bed :)

Well off to bed now, but more blogs soon. With no one to talk to, all my awesomeness has to go somewhere, yeah?

1 comments:

Heidi N said...

I LOVE this photo to pieces <3 So darling!!! I can't believe how much she's grown (from pictures I've seen).

This, I believe is why blogs and facebook, etc became so popular.. it attempts at filling that lonely void of having no one to talk to or chat with and bounce ideas off...

Love your posts <3

Post a Comment