Crisis

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm in crisis here, and I can't figure out why. Fresh starts are awesome. Right? Like, who doesn't wish they could just wake up one day and have a chance to reinvent their life?

Me.

Well, no that's not true. I've been waiting for this. I've been wishing and wanting nothing more than to start my new life. What I didn't expect was a total and complete identity crisis. I can't figure out who the hell I am anymore. I don't know what to do with this mess in my head. I question everything I do, say, think, wear. Is that really me? How can I answer that? I don't even know who me is.

So here I sit, word-vomiting onto my blog the complete and utter patheticness that has become me. I feel so completely lost. Like I'm floating in space.

How do I do this? I don't know how to do this. I've never been... alone before. Not like this. It's terrifying and I don't know if I can.

If I succeed, there is only me to thank. But if I fail at this... there is only myself to blame. I feel like I'm failing.

3 comments:

Debster said...

This to shall pass. Life is a series of hills and valleys. Sounds so cliche but actually true...go figure. You are an amazing person and you will totally ROCK at being on your own. I promise!

muttermom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
muttermom said...

Self discovery is deeply lonely, and profoundly important. "Dark night of the soul" and all that.

rewritten for spelling fail!

Post a Comment