Dashed lines

Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Well I only got one reply on the hair... but I think I'll keep it in my hair style rotation. I wore it today in fact! They looked amazing with my cute vintage-looking shoes I got last week...

<3 them!





 Well the crazy agent training at work went really well. It was nice to meet all our sales agents and start forming the relationship I'll need with them in the coming years. If I ever officially get the proposal coordinator position, I'll be working with them a lot. They were such nice guys, and it was crazy/hectic/fun running the events with Cindy.

Pretty much I'm enjoying my whole life. It's amazing how when you're settled, and content... that lift starts to just fall into place for you. When I say content I don't mean stagnant... I continue wondering, wanting, seeking and reaching. But I'm content within myself... happy with who I am. I'm having fun discovering things about me, and finding happiness in the little things.

I have some amazing friends... my heart is whole and happy. I have done some amazing things with my life, and I can't wait to see what's coming up for me tomorrow. This is going to be an amazing year, I can feel it in my bones.

Come along for the ride?

0 comments:

Post a Comment