Dreams

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh my dear blog, it's been far too long.

Last weekend marked one year since I started my journey, my new life, and this blog. I need to not neglect it! My life is incredibly exciting right now, and I'm on the cusp of attaining so many things I have been wanting for so long. I'm beginning the process to buy a house, I'm working toward getting back to school to get a degree, and I'm more financially stable than I've ever been, thanks to a great job. My life is starting to finally turn out the way I'd dreamed, and I'm doing it myself.

Not that I'm alone, I have fantastic friends, family, and a loving boyfriend to support me. But these goals are mine, and I am so happy to be accomplishing them for me.

Exciting things are coming, and I don't have as much time to update as I'd like... but I promise to come back more often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment